- This event has passed.
CANCELLED 2020 Seafood & Brews Fest at Devils Backbone
Purchase tickets here.
For more event information please visit the Official Seafood & Brews Website
– ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Seafood & Brews is Rain or Shine
– CHILDREN 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. Families will have access to the Little Planets Family Activity area that has activities for the kids and a great view of the stage!
– Camp and stay the weekend with us! If you are choosing a Premium RV Site, RV Slip (Primitive) or Premium Woodsy Camping you may also visit www.devilsbackbonecamp.com if you’d like to pick a specific site, reserve multiple sites together or book for more than 2 nights.
– General Admission ticket price includes access to all basecamp facilities and areas, live music, and admission to the “Pop Up” Beer Festival that begins at 1PM-Until Supplies Last ( OR No Later than 2PM). “Pop Up” Beer Festival is for guests 21 & Over Only and will include samples of (2) beers from regional Breweries from the region plus select beers from Devils Backbone Brewing Company.
– Oysters, other seafood items, items from the Outdoor Grill and all beer sales are a la carte and are not included in the ticket price
– Camp Sites are also available to purchase for an additional cost. All pricing is per campsite and not per person. If it can fit in the campsite size provided, then no additional space needs to be purchased. If you do extend beyond the campsite size or need additional parking we do reserve the right to charge an additional fee for the space.
– All Premium RV, RV Slip and Premium Woodsy Camping sites are a 2-night minimum rental. Saturday night only reservations can choose Car Camping, Tent Only or RV Field (Primitive) camp sites.
– Each RV Site does include (1) Companion Vehicle. If you need space for additional vehicles please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Campground gates open from 3PM-9PM on Friday, May 1st and 10AM-9PM on Saturday, May 2nd. Check out is at 1PM on Sunday, May 3rd. Please email email@example.com if you need to make arrangements to arrive at a later time. The Wash House (Showers and Bathrooms) are available at no extra charge. Fire Wood is available for sale in the Campground in designated areas
– Devils Backbone Seafood & Brews welcomes and supports the rights and attendance of all persons with disabilities that rely on the special skills of a trained service animal. What we DO NOT support, nor will tolerate, are pets being misrepresented by their owners as service animals, when in fact they are not. So please, don’t do it. Leave your pet at home. Service Animal Definition: A ‘service animal’ means “any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The work or tasks performed by a service animal must be directly related to the handler’s disability.” Emotional support or comfort animals are not considered service animals under the ADA and therefore are not allowed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if we can help ensure a smooth arrival for you and your service animal.
– $1 from every ticket sold from Seafood & Brews will be donated to the Chesapeake Bay Foundation to further their mission to Save the Bay, with a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $5,000, between 2/06/20 and 5/02/2020. You may also donate more money by entering any amount into the “Additional Donation to Chesapeake Bay Foundation” option below.